FamilyWays

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » FamilyWays » Работа » Блог на официальном сайте MCR

Блог на официальном сайте MCR

Сообщений 1 страница 26 из 26

I'm back!
posted by Gerard on Aug 14, 2009 5:52pm

What to say?
Things have been crazy- but most importantly I'm a fucking DAD!
Back in Los Angeles and fighting off the jet-lag from Tokyo, though it seems I am slipping out of my coma.
I apologize for the radio silence, but I generally shut-down when we are working on a new album, and adjusting to the new addition in my life has kept me very busy. But I think it's almost time to put this record to bed, though it doesn't sleep- it thrashes.
I want to thank my beautiful wife for creating with me the most special little person I have ever met.
Here is a depiction by my favorite artist, Mr. Gabriel Ba'...
xo
g
http://s43.radikal.ru/i100/0908/54/37256f796195t.jpg

Japan was good times...
posted by Gerard on Aug 15, 2009 4:47pm

Thanks to everyone that came out to the shows, we had a great time. Literally talking over the dead-mic on stage after the first song just laughing at the fact that blowing shit up and rocking a stadium was what we did for a living. Luckiest people in the world.
I didn't take as many photos this time as I usually do, and a lot had changed in Tokyo, having been gone for a few years... it's kind of crazy to notice a city that was alien to you start to change.
It was also really great seeing our crew again, as well as some of our new guys...
This was taken while I was walking around alone, just sweating my ass off in a leather jacket in Shibuya... :rofl:
xo
g
http://i034.radikal.ru/0908/42/e87bbc367f65t.jpg

DarK_AngeL написал(а):

I want to thank my beautiful wife for creating with me the most special little person I have ever met.

лол...
этож надо так сказать...
разработали ребенка.. xD

Technology!
posted by Mikey on Oct 13, 2009 9:46pm

Like the elegant wing-ed Phoenix of legend, the My Chemical Romance website has indeed "leveled up". We can now all participate in the fun and rewarding experience known as blogging. I'm still getting used to the interface, so bear with me folks. Let the good times roll and keep it clean everybody. "no swings to the face, and no mom jokes!"
cheers!
Mikey

+

in it's natural habitat..

http://s53.radikal.ru/i141/0910/7f/a7dd6ffd60fct.jpg

Кто то может пожалуйста перевести...а то я попробовала и не че не поняла.. :pained:

A Very My Chemical Romance Holiday Special
posted by Mikey on Dec 19, 2009 05:08pm

Hello Friends,

Get A Holiday Song From MCR on iTunes now!
posted by Jeff on Nov 30, 2009 09:01pm

It's December 19th, and everyone around the world is celebrating tons of different holidays in all shapes and sizes. I wanted to take this opportunity to wish every one of you guys and girls a safe and amazing holiday season.
This was always one of my favorite times of year growing up. People were a little less stressed and you got to be with a ton of family and friends you hadn't seen in forever.
Take a second to step back and appreciate all the great people around you. 2009 was a difficult and confusing year for many, and now it kind of feels like the light at the end of the tunnel is visible. We love you guys and cannot wait to show you what’s in store for 2010.

High fives all around.
Happy Holidays!

Mikey

интересно все таки что  они нам покажут  в 2010)) :love:

+
новые фотки Мистера Фрэнческо))

http://s58.radikal.ru/i159/1001/22/57acf009d0adt.jpghttp://s51.radikal.ru/i134/1001/a0/cf0e5deca03ct.jpghttp://i011.radikal.ru/1001/c1/d1406289f03at.jpghttp://s48.radikal.ru/i120/1001/1c/f5aea2eb91cct.jpg

вы конечно извините но он выглядит ужасно...
-ИМХО

^&^

Отредактировано DarK_AngeL (2010-01-03 17:38:30)

DarK_AngeL написал(а):

A Very My Chemical Romance Holiday Special
posted by Mikey on Dec 19, 2009 05:08pm

Hello Friends,

Get A Holiday Song From MCR on iTunes now!
posted by Jeff on Nov 30, 2009 09:01pm

It's December 19th, and everyone around the world is celebrating tons of different holidays in all shapes and sizes. I wanted to take this opportunity to wish every one of you guys and girls a safe and amazing holiday season.
This was always one of my favorite times of year growing up. People were a little less stressed and you got to be with a ton of family and friends you hadn't seen in forever.
Take a second to step back and appreciate all the great people around you. 2009 was a difficult and confusing year for many, and now it kind of feels like the light at the end of the tunnel is visible. We love you guys and cannot wait to show you what’s in store for 2010.

High fives all around.
Happy Holidays!

Mikey

А можно перевод???  :D

Кстати первая фотка суперская)) XD

Jecky Rock написал(а):

А можно перевод???

Это вопросы не ко мне....переводчик из меня ужасный))

Jecky Rock написал(а):

Кстати первая фотка суперская))

да...прикольная))

Jecky Rock написал(а):

А можно перевод???

ща попробую я че-нить намутить. Но ниче хорошего не обещаю.

Специальный праздник My Chemical Romance
Написал Майки 19 декабря 2009 года в 15:08

Здравствуйте Друзья, теперь вы можете получить песню MCR на iTunes!
Написал Джефф 30 ноября, 2009 г. в 21:01

Это 19 декабря, и все во всем мире празднуют отпуски разных сроков. Я бы хотел воспользоваться этой возможностью, чтобы пожелать каждому из вас, парней и девушек, безопасный и удивительный курортный сезон.
Это всегда было одним из моих любимых времен года. Люди немного меньше напряжены, и ты должен быть в кругу семьи и друзей,  которых ты давно не видел.
Понадобится всего секунда, что бы отступить назад и оценить всех близких людей, которые окружают тебя. 2009 был трудным и запутанным годом для многих, и теперь отчасти такое чувство, что это свет в конце туннеля. Мы любим вас, ребята, и не можем дождаться, чтобы показать вам, что будет в  2010.

Счастливые Отпуска!

Майки

Fananya, спасибо большое))

Donations For Haiti
posted by Frank on Jan 15, 2010 09:27pm

.All of us have been watching the enormous destruction as a result of the Haiti earthquake. The daily horror these people are going through has been painful to see. If you are able, please donate anything you can at wwwredcross.org to help the victims of this tragedy, or donate blood at your local blood bank. You can also send a $10 donation through the Red Cross by texting 'Haiti' to 90999.

:pained:

Congrats Marc Webb!!!!
posted by Ray on Jan 23, 2010 02:28am .
Getting the Spider-Man movie is HHHHUUUUUGGGGEEEE! Looking forward to see what you do with it!

-------------------------------------------------------------

posted by Frank on Feb 4, 2010 02:09pm .Hello Friends,

I got some good news and I got some bad news....while in the studio recently, Gerard started having some problems with his voice. At first we weren't too concerned about it and thought it would pass, as these things usually do, but the longer it went on the more worried we all got so he went to see the doctor. The good news is he's getting the best treatment possible and is going to make a full recovery, trust me we couldn't be more relieved. The bad news is it's not gonna go away overnight and we have to do what we hate doing most, cancel shows.

When we started this band all we ever wanted to do was write songs that meant something to us and play them live for as many people as we possibly could, and now in our old age(WTF???O_o они себя уже стариками считают???)all we want is exactly the same thing... and thats why canceling shows kills us so much, playing for people is what we live for. Your off-time applause, your beautiful dirty faces, your raw energy, and your wretched little voices singing our lyrics back to us fuel our fire, you make us feel alive, and we love every single one of you for that.

So know that as excited as you guys were to see us, we were even more excited to see you. But in order to make sure that we can continue to create music and play it live for all of you for a long time to come we need to give G the time he needs to heal.

We are incredibly sorry for bumming anyone out by canceling, and we hope you find it in your hearts to understand. We promise we will be back in Australia to make it up to you guys/gals as soon as possible. We miss you.

Until we meet again, xofrank

P.S. Please send all angry letters to:

Gerard Way's Throat
666 Coffee and Cigarettes Blvd(  XD)
Los Angeles, CA 90069

Please visit http://www.soundwavefestival.com for further information.

Отредактировано DarK_AngeL (2010-02-07 18:05:42)

DarK_AngeL написал(а):

P.S. Please send all angry letters to:

Gerard Way's Throat
666 Coffee and Cigarettes Blvd(  XD)
Los Angeles, CA 90069

пойти выискивать его там что ли хдд

DarK_AngeL написал(а):

(WTF???O_o они себя уже стариками считают???)

имелось введу, "Спустя некоторое долгое время"

Fananya написал(а):

"Спустя некоторое долгое время"

:huh:  ох спасибо...а то я все всегда не так понимаю)))

Fananya написал(а):

пойти выискивать его там что ли хдд

:rofl:

One chapter ends and another begins...
posted by Frank on Mar 3, 2010 05:59pm .Hello Friends,

Recently it seems as though every time we write to you guys we have bad news, and we apologize for that, but we've learned in life you can't have the sweet without the sour. As a band we have been very fortunate over the years that our sweet times have greatly outweighed the sour ones, and a great deal of that is owed to you, the fans. Which is why we wanted this news to come from us and not some bullshit gossip site.

As of 4 weeks ago, My Chemical Romance and Bob Bryar parted ways. This was a painful decision for all of us to make and was not taken lightly. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors and expect you all to do the same.

We also wanted to give you all a quick heads up on how the record is progressing. We have been writing some very powerful new songs so this week the four of us entered the studio once again, and what has been ending up on tape each night is some of the most exciting and honest work we have ever created

БОб??????ты куда???? :'(
Как он мог вот просто так уйти?????? и еще перед самым выходом альбома.....и где они найдут ему замену??????
все...мне это новость испортила настроение на ближайший месяц  :pained:

Отредактировано DarK_AngeL (2010-03-04 19:41:25)

DarK_AngeL написал(а):

One chapter ends and another begins...
posted by Frank on Mar 3, 2010 05:59pm .Hello Friends,

Recently it seems as though every time we write to you guys we have bad news, and we apologize for that, but we've learned in life you can't have the sweet without the sour. As a band we have been very fortunate over the years that our sweet times have greatly outweighed the sour ones, and a great deal of that is owed to you, the fans. Which is why we wanted this news to come from us and not some bullshit gossip site.

As of 4 weeks ago, My Chemical Romance and Bob Bryar parted ways. This was a painful decision for all of us to make and was not taken lightly. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors and expect you all to do the same.

We also wanted to give you all a quick heads up on how the record is progressing. We have been writing some very powerful new songs so this week the four of us entered the studio once again, and what has been ending up on tape each night is some of the most exciting and honest work we have ever created

я вообще в шоке... как же теперь без Бобо???? :(  :(

DarK_AngeL написал(а):

Как он мог вот просто так уйти??????

у него опухоль на руке...

Fananya написал(а):

...да...я уже знаю...но все равно жаль... :'(

Fananya написал(а):

у него было опухоль а он так играл...

я сегодня весь день как только вспоминаю эту историю, мне так грустно становится, мне аж плакать хочется(((((

Jecky Rock написал(а):

у него было опухоль а он так играл...

да... я все таки думаю что  это не совсем связано у рукой...может что то другое ...хотя может и рука X_x

Jecky Rock написал(а):

я сегодня весь день как только вспоминаю эту историю, мне так грустно становится, мне аж плакать хочется(((((

да...мне даже не вериться...блин интересно кого они возьмут на замену  :pained:

DarK_AngeL написал(а):

да... я все таки думаю что  это не совсем связано у рукой...может что то другое ...хотя может и рука X_x

если не рука, то тогда я даже не представляю что могло случится. и главное так внезапно...

An update from the studio
posted by Frank on Mar 17, 2010 12:25pm .

Hello Friends,

Are you finally ready for some good news? Let me hear you say, "Eh, OK but make it quick".

Well my darlings, as I sit down to write to you, we are in the studio working on a brand new song. Ray's laying down some guitar tracks and I must admit, it's kicking my brain in the pants. I can't wait for you guys to hear this stuff, the songs we ended up writing this past month are so far advanced from where I thought this record would end up, it's not even funny.

Let's put it this way... say you had a time machine, and used said time machine to go back in time 1 year, found me, and played me some of the songs we just wrote. I would absolutely say, "you're a liar, and a full blown crazy person"... partly because the technology of a time machine doesn't really exist, but mostly because these new songs are light years ahead of our creative head space last year.

What a journey this has been, arduous at times, but always resulting in the band reaching new heights. Which is how it should be with a band that is never satisfied with just "good enough"...if it doesn't change the game, it isn't My Chemical Romance. You as fans shouldn't expect anything less. It feels as though everything we've ever done has been leading up to this moment. Like our entire lives have been a drill preparing us to stumble upon what Gerard has been referring to as "the new shit god-dammit."

So lets get down to it, with these new songs, or "the new shit god-dammit", plus the songs we've written over the past year, we basically have enough material for about 2.5 records now. However, we feel this past month has raised the creative bar so high that only the best of the best can live in harmony on the new record. But who knows...down the line, some of the songs we wrote over the past year that don't make this record could possibly surface again as b-sides or fun movie soundtrack stuff. I think it would be kinda rad at some point to have you all hear the songs that led us to our new found creative enlightenment. Either way, I just wanted to keep you all posted and let you know the record is coming along swimmingly, and we're working hard on making it the best we possibly can... can't wait to wrap it up and give it to you.

OK, good news part 2 of 3: I don't know if you knew this, but I like taking photos, and I've been taking quite a few pictures over the past months, trying my best to document the recording process. Some of which came out really good, and I'm pretty proud of. Recently, we've decided to take a few of these photos and share them with you in a really cool way. The past few days I've been staying up very late hand stamping, numbering and signing a set of 6 very limited art prints that will go up for sale on this site in the near future. The art prints will be released 2 per month for 3 months and are limited to 200 each. In the meantime, 2 new pics are up now and we will be posting new shots that aren't included within the print set in the photo section every week. So keep checking the site for the release of these prints and the posting of new photos from the My Chem inner sanctum.

Last, but certainly not least, I am proud to announce the addition of two new members to the MCR extended family. Recently, my wife and I found out we will be having twins later on this summer. I cannot express in words how happy this makes us, it seems everything's turning up Milhouse. I just can't wait to meet the little ones, and may God have mercy on the world now that there will be 2 more Ieros wreaking havoc on the earth.

Until next time friends, let us drink to peace, love, and never taking any shit off anybody.

xofrank

Фрэня станет папой!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

DarK_AngeL написал(а):

Last, but certainly not least, I am proud to announce the addition of two new members to the MCR extended family. Recently, my wife and I found out we will be having twins later on this summer. I cannot express in words how happy this makes us, it seems everything's turning up Milhouse. I just can't wait to meet the little ones, and may God have mercy on the world now that there will be 2 more Ieros wreaking havoc on the earth.

Боже, как мило!
:love:

папаша Френк.. Скоро на свет родятся два маленьких Френка))

НААААААРООООООООДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДД!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
мне срочно нужна ваша помощь!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
там выше какая-то фотка!это как-то относится к Джерарду???!!!
я просто щас в Лос Анжелесе!!!хотела отловить его!!!!!

Gabriel написал(а):

!это как-то относится к Джерарду???!!!

он там был, но не факт что он и сейчас там

Вы здесь » FamilyWays » Работа » Блог на официальном сайте MCR

apbb.ru